Sunday, April 15, 2012

Cheesecake : )

Crust:
hard margarine or butter 1/3 cup
Graham Crackers (I use two sleeves) (crush them into crumbs before opening sleeves.)


Filling:
Can of sweetened condensed milk ( I use 11oz.)
Block of light cream cheese (8oz, softened) (I have been buying the tubs instead of the block these days - cheaper and it's already softer)
1 tsp grated orange zest
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 & 1/2 cups of dry curd cottage cheese
4 large egss.


Directions (crust):
Melt margarine and crumbs in the microwave till the margarine is completely liquid form. Mix Well. Press into bottom of pan of your choice. (9x13) (muffin pan) (pie pan) I also put mine in the fridge till I am done with the filling!

Directions (filling):
Beat first four ingredients in large bowl until smooth.
Put cottage cheese in the bowl.
Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Spread evenly over crust.
Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
I leave mine in the fridge at least 6 hours before serving.


I hope you enjoy! :)

lauren lo





No comments:

Post a Comment