Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Free Nail Stickers, yes I said FREE!

I want to earn free nail stickers by giving you free nail stickers! Yes, I mean FREE!
They are awesome I have done zebra, leopard, stars, stripes, music notes, newspaper, so let's get you some for FREE!

Step One:
Follow this link! :)
Step two:
Sign up
Step Three:
Yes, it's going to ask for a cc number but you can trust this site I have been with them for over two years. Also, I use a prepaid card just to be safe!
Step Four:
Receive your $10 credit!
Step Five:
Purchase your nail voucher
Step Six:
It takes up to two days to get your voucher, then you go to the website and pick any nail stickers you want! :)


Oh, and the good part is when you do this - I get $10!!
Then once you have done it you can share with your friends and earn $10 each time they purchase!


Thanks,
Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment