Friday, February 24, 2012

Don't have a car? Need sales?

I have a few people on my team who don't always have access to a car but still need a way to reach new customers other than facebook, telephone, usps, and etc. So with them in mind I came up with another idea and it was while I was driving go figure.!

You make a Neighbor Sack. This Neighbor Sack will have a letter from you, a few samples, two catalogs, two business cards, a flower magnent, a pen, and a FREE gift (the scent circle)!
You will make this sack look like it is a present then go door to door in your neighborhood or any neighborhood within walking distance and deliver these! This is something that you can do for less than $10 and you will get a lot of customers! I did this when I first started selling. Neighbors know that when they come over to get something majority of the time I either have it or can have it to them in a few days!

I hope this helps some people.

thanks,
lauren lo


The Howdy Neighbor Letter can be found by following this link...
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CLwlLLclkTnHcT5SfVCnpgyQPQon2b91iv_a2OouR8A/edit

12 comments:

  1. Please email me the letter at taesmom@sbcglobal.net. Thanks so much for your great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like one too please: sanswick@yahoo.com. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like a copy please. Jess3167@yahoo.com. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lauren can you please email the letter to me as well?

    mrsbivy@gmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lauren, I would love to have a copy of your neighborhood letter.
    Thanks!

    ArpWickless@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love a copy as well! Thanks so much! Jennzorro@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Lauren, you have some wonderful ideas. Can i please have a copy of the neighbor letter also. Thank you, Tina
    thewicklesswarmer@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lo, Thank you for the many great ideas!! I'm having my first open house party in a week! Is it possible for me to obtain a copy of your neighbor letter as well. I think that would help in making my neighbors frequent customers. Thanks a lot! ScentsyLizz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love a copy too! lilmom6@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. May I share this on my facebook page? I would also love to have a copy of the letter. simonds4him@gmail.com
    THANKS

    ReplyDelete