Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Impressing your customer #2

When I make my deliveries I think that as a Customer would want to feel like they are opening a PRESENT! So, I take the clear plastic bags that come in your shipments or can be ordered in the success area and I put the items in the bag. I have curling ribbon that I tie around the top making it look like a package. Then I take on strand of the curling ribbon and put a TAG on it. I make my own tags out of construction paper (see below for instructions.) I also put a business card right behind the tag. Oh, and then I curl the curling ribbon and get ready to deliver.

TAGS:
I take a piece of construction paper and fold it in half vertically. I then cut it into four pieces. I have a hole punch that is the shape of a star. I cut a star out of the corner. Then I right on the front "Thank you for your order" or put a sticker there. Then on the inside I write Mrs. or Mr. Customers name.

I usually try to Holiday theme my tags and ribbon but some months don't have a Holiday and I just go with my heart!
This has improved my return customer ratio.

As, always please tell me how you deliver and if you try this come back and let me know your success stories.

thanks,
lauren lo

6 comments: