Monday, February 27, 2012

Flower Pens! :)

I have a best friend Mer Nix who inspired me to make these. She works in an insurance office and was saying she wanted something to make her smile. So I got a vase and those "water beads" you can get both of these at Walmart in the fake flower section. they cost me $3.97 and then I got pens from walmart in the clearance section they were 12 for .70 so I got 6 packages. Each pen cost me .04!!!!!!
Then made flowers just like I did for the magnets! (See pictures below! These are pretty sel explanatory because of the step by step with the magnets.
When you do this project you will also need the green tape that you can get in the fake flower section as well. If you need better instructions let me know via email laurenlosideas@gmail.com












Also, remember to send pictures if you do this craft! :)

Brought to my attention that instead of the pink & purple water beads I used you can use COFFEE beans which can be doubled for them to smell your testers and such! :)

thanks,
lauren lo

9 comments:

  1. I was thinking of doing something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What if I used the Scentsy pens and added one to hostess bags?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put one of these in each bag but sure. I do these bc they are cheaper and so so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. would like instructions on how to make pens I love ur ideas

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would also love to know how to make them. My kids enjoy doing Scentsy arts & crafts with me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lauren these are absolutely darling!! I am a crafter at heart and i love incorporating crafts into my scentsy business. i would really enjoy the instructions for these pens if you still have them! https://michellecarver.scentsy.us

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been trying for two weeks now to get the logo.. Needless to say I am pulling my hair out to do this project. Can you please help me?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I would love to try this I'm wondering how you put your information I the middle of the flower... If you send me instruction that would be perfect....TLE1784@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I would love to try this I'm wondering how you put your information I the middle of the flower... If you send me instruction that would be perfect....TLE1784@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete